Database and Display Editor
This intensive, 5–day hands–on class teaches you the fundamentals of building and maintaining a system database. Create vector graphic displays using ACS–defined and user–defined objects to display data from the database. The class labs provide applied active experience building and troubleshooting a working database under the guidance of ACS experts.
Linux/PRISM Fundamentals. An understanding of SCADA concepts is also strongly recommended.
Who Should Attend
This program is essential for anyone building or maintaining the PRISM system, including anyone creating system displays. A must for all system administrators. System operators will also benefit from this program.
- Learn to harness the powerful features bundled into your system.
- Gain practical experience that can be directly applied to your system.
- Build database files that define stations and their associated points.
- Learn from HelpDesk experts how to avoid the most common mistakes, so you can build your database right the first time.
- Get your station online with a real NTX intelligent controller or Connex substation manager.