This enhanced, 4–day course is designed with the new ACS user in mind. Learn essential Linux commands, how to fully use the Operator Interface, how the SCADA System operates.
You will learn the key components that make up the PRISM system. This course covers topics from log–on to file management, and is a great foundation for the Database and Display Editor, NTU/Connex/NTX Series Service and Operation and NTX Series Service and Operation classes. Build your confidence and have fun learning Linux.
No previous experience with the Linux operating system is necessary. This course is a prerequisite for the Database and Display Editor and Linux Administration courses.
Who Should Attend
Anyone operating or administering a system who needs an overview of the Linux operating system.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Linux operating system.
- Get hands–on training to gain the confi dence you need to successfully navigate
in a Linux world.
- Gain introductory knowledge of the Operator Interface and operation of the SCADA
system, a basic knowledge of the Linux operating system, and a very basic knowledge
of the PRISM database.
- Covers auxiliary operator reporting tools, such as OpenOffi ce with PRISM macros
and data trending.
- Start your training program with a class designed with the new ACS user in mind.