Meter Data Management (MDM) is software that performs long-term data storage and management for the vast quantities of data delivered by smart metering systems. This may also incorporate meter data analytics – the analysis of data emitted by electric smart meters that record consumption of electric energy. An MDM system will typically import the data, then validate, cleanse and process it before making it available for billing and analysis.
This webinar will discuss features of an MDM such as:
- Smart meter deployment planning and management
- Meter and network asset monitoring and management
- Automated smart meter provisioning (i.e. addition, deletion and updating of meter information at utility and AMR side) and billing cutover
- Meter-to-Cash system, workforce management system, asset management and other systems.
- Reporting capabilities for load and demand forecasting, management reports, and customer service metrics.
- Application programming interfaces (APIs) between the MDM and the multiple destinations that rely on meter data.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 3:30 pm ET