Centrix is an advanced feeder automation platform from Minsait ACS that leverages your existing infrastructure with proven technology.
- Reduce outage durations from hours to seconds through automatic isolation and service restoration, including a “return to normal” function with no violations or further service interruption
- Dramatically improve permanent outage statistics – SAIDI, CAIDI and SAIFI, transforming the majority of the service interruptions to momentary outages
Centrix provides “distributed intelligence” that’s easy to deploy and integrate into existing systems.
- Distribution automation deployed where it is needed the most
- Templated model builder, no need for a map
- Make your system more resilient and reliable, one island at a time
- Integrate and manage distributed energy resources from the substations and feeders they impact
- Report status and information back to your centralized SCADA or DMS
Centrix uses a new, advanced approach to Distribution Automation at the feeder level. This innovative approach makes Centrix a powerful Smart Grid automation foundation to support many companion applications. Minsait ACS has taken the functionality and capability of our model–driven advanced DMS applications and developed a stand-alone system that is easier to configure and deploy. The cost of a Centrix installation is comparable to that of a peer–to–peer distributed approach, without requiring vendor-specific hardware.
Because Centrix is a model–based solution, it supports multiple automation applications—including Loss CVR, Interactive Volt/VAR Control and FDIR—without the complexity normally associated with creating the model. Centrix models are easy to build, using pre–defined feeder topology templates.